The use of the website laceboutique.gr is governed by these terms and conditions, which users are required to read carefully and comply with them. The use of the website laceboutique.gr implies the unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The website laceboutique.gr may, for any reason and without notice, change these Terms but will make every effort to indicate any changes to these terms with a notice on the home page. The continued use of this website by users after the effective date of any changes to these Terms will be construed as acceptance by users of such changes.
While the website laceboutique.gr makes great efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information, we do not make any statement, direct or indirect, nor do we give any guarantee, direct or indirect, regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information given to we accept any responsibility for the use of this website or any other website linked to it and we do not provide any guarantee, direct or indirect, that the content of the website will always be up to date, safe, without errors, will meet the requirements of users and that the results obtained from its use will be reliable, accurate and error-free. All users agree that any access to and use of this website and any website linked to it, as well as their content, is at their own risk. Neither the website laceboutique.gr nor any other third party related to the creation, production or distribution of this website or any other website linked to it bears the slightest responsibility for any direct, secondary, consequential, indirect or other additional or consequential damages that may result from access to, use of, or inability to use this website or any other website linked to it, or for errors or omissions in its content. The use of information received or stored by or through this website is at the sole discretion of the user. The user agrees that he must evaluate the content and that he is responsible for any risk that may be caused by the use of any content.
It is hereby expressly acknowledged that in the event that any action, claim, administrative or judicial proceeding resulting from any form of infringement of the visitor is brought against the website, the latter undertakes on the one hand to intervene in the relevant proceedings and on the other to compensate our website. obliged to pay compensation or other expenses.
3. PROHIBITION OF REPUBLICATION
The copyright of the content of this website, including, but not limited to, all documents, files, texts, images, graphics, components and code contained therein as well as the general image of the website, are copyright and industrial property of this website unless otherwise specified and protected by the relevant provisions of Greek Community and international law.
All laceboutique.gr logos and trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of laceboutique.gr.
Unless otherwise specified, the copying for commercial purposes, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, based on it and / or its content, or the integration into other websites, of the electronic systems recovery, is prohibited. No link to this website may be included on any other website without the prior written approval of the Company.
The user agrees and undertakes not to use laceboutique.gr:
a. Posting, publishing or transmitting in any way any content that is or may be deemed for any reason immoral (offends good morals, social values, minority, etc.) or illegal or, in general, offends, harms or damages the Company or anyone third and their legal property,
b. Posting, publishing or transmitting in any way any content for which users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, property and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by agreements as well as any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of the software or contains malicious software for the purpose of interrupting, causing damage to, destroying or equipping the operation of any software or hardware computers,
c. Any other intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law,
d. Any collection or storage of personal data about other users.
Without prejudice to any other rights of the Company, any use contrary to the above may result in termination of the services provided without notice. The user agrees that the management, employees and associates of the Company are not responsible for any breach of the above obligations by the User.
4. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Some of the content on this website may be owned by third parties (eg articles, data or excerpts) or there may be hyperlinks that lead to websites owned by third parties who have full responsibility (civil or criminal) for security, the legality or validity of the content of the websites and their services, excluding any liability of the Company. The Company cannot guarantee that the users of this website have any right to use the content owned by third parties and which is available on this website. Users must obtain permission from a third party before using or storing such content. Content protected by copyright may not be changed, nor can any copyright notice or copyright notice appearing on it be changed without first obtaining the necessary consent.
5. SOFTWARE TRANSPORT
The use of the software downloaded from this website is solely at the discretion and assessment of the potential risks by the user, who should ensure that the software downloaded from this website to the personal computer is computer compatible and free of viruses.
6. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
The Company reserves the right to change or withdraw any part or the entire website at any time without prior notice. Any changes will take effect from the next time the user visits the website. The users of this website are not entitled to any compensation because they are unable to use the services offered by it.
The procedures for the processing of personal data of third parties are defined as follows: The Company does not bear any responsibility for personal data of third parties which the customer submits to the Company.
Our customers themselves have the responsibility to have the explicit consent of the third parties, whose data they provide us. In the event that the third party is deemed unable to ensure a satisfactory level of security of the personal data of the third parties, the Company will terminate the cooperation and will not bear any responsibility for the data of third parties that may have been processed.
We only collect personal data in relation to you, if you choose to provide it to us. We do not share any personal data with third parties for their own commercial use, unless you have expressly authorized us to do so. Please read this Statement to learn more about how we collect, use, share and protect information online.
- Information collected
- Purpose of Processing
- Your choices
- Links to other websites
- Statement on the privacy of minors
- Additional information about our website
- How to contact the Company
- Automatically collected Information
Our Company generally uses two ways of collecting personal information on the internet:
8. Personal information:
Several of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In such cases, we may request information such as your name, address, e-mail address and more in order to set up your account or profile.
If you use our website to order a product or service from us, we may ask for your name, contact details, shipping and billing address, and credit card information to complete your order.
If you are participating in an online or offline contest or promotion that we run, we also have the opportunity to ask for your name, contact information, email address, your age and gender, your personal or professional interests, other personal characteristics and opinion for our products and / or services.
Some of our Services allow us to communicate with other people. This communication will be transmitted through our systems and stored on them.
Aggregate information: In some cases, also, we remove personally identifiable information from data you have provided to us and retain it in aggregate form. We may also combine this data with other information to generate anonymous, aggregated statistics (eg number of visitors, Internet service provider domain name), which help us to improve our products and services.
9. Purpose of Processing
The purpose for which we may use the information we collect is the following:
- for your registration on this website,
- to provide a service you requested,
- to provide customized content and suggestions based on your past activities in our Services,
- for ads, such as providing custom content and sending promotional updates to you,
- to be able to meet our obligations in the event of any contract with you and to better serve you in relation to this contract,
- to evaluate and analyze the market, our customers, our products and services and to conduct market research – such as when we ask for your opinion on our products and services,
- to approach how users use our services, so that we can improve them and design new products,
- to conduct free draws, contests or offers, in accordance with applicable law and for other use with your consent.
We will not disclose your information to third parties (for our own purposes or for marketing purposes) without your consent. However, we may share your information with the following entities:
- Service providers and / or any third party that may perform the processing on our behalf. We may also disclose your information to companies that provide services on our behalf, such as companies that assist with billing or send emails on our behalf.
- Other third parties when required by law or when we need to protect our Services. There may be times when we will share your information with other third parties to ensure compliance with the law or to comply with a mandatory legal procedure (such as a search warrant or other court order), to confirm or enforce our compliance with the policies governing our Business and to protect the rights, the ownership or security of laceboutique.gr
- Other third parties in relation to corporate transactions. We may disclose your information to third parties in the event of a merger or transfer or in the event of bankruptcy. Other third parties with your consent or order. If you request or consent, we may share information about you with third parties.
Our Company uses technology and security measures, rules and other procedures to protect your personal data from any unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction. To ensure the confidentiality of your data, our Company also uses firewalls and password protection programs in accordance with international market standards. It is, however, your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is sufficiently secure and protected against malicious software such as Trojans, viruses, etc. Be aware that without adequate security measures (eg secure configuration of your browser, updated virus software, effective firewall, non-use of software from dubious sources, etc.) there is a risk of data as well as passwords being used to protect access to your data, to be disclosed to unauthorized.
All card payments are processed through National Bank of Greece “Simplify e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with 256-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
11. Links to other websites
12. Statement on the privacy of minors
Our website is aimed at an adult audience. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone we know to be under the age of 18 without the prior verifiable consent of their legal representative. His legal representative has the right, at his request, to see what information was given by the minor and / or to request their deletion.
13. Update of the privacy statement
From time to time the Company may review the content of the online privacy statement. These changes will appear immediately on this page which we ask you to visit frequently. Your continued use of our website will indicate your consent to the use of its new elements.
14. How to contact the Company
To ask us questions or if you wish the Company to change or modify your profile, please contact the “Contact” section at email@example.com or by phone at 2410532283 daily Monday to Friday morning 09:00 – 14:00 and Monday, Wednesday and Friday afternoon 17:30 – 21:00.
Certain types of information are collected automatically, every time you come in contact with our websites as well as through certain emails that we exchange. The automated technologies we use may include, for example, web servers / IP addresses (web server log), cookies and web beacons).
Web data servers / IP addresses. The IP address is a number given to your computer each time you connect to the Internet. All computers on the Internet are identified by their IP addresses, which allow computers and servers to identify with each other and communicate with each other. collects IP addresses to manage the system and forwards collective information to affiliates, business associates and / or vendors to analyze web pages and check their efficiency.
Cookies. Cookies are information that are automatically placed in a predefined folder on your computer (browser) every time you enter specific websites. Cookies serve useful purposes Cookies help to uniquely distinguish your computer on the server. Cookies can and do store passwords so that you do not have to log in to a service such as client login every time. The service also allows us to collect information about the server to help you navigate the web better and to be able to analyze the website and monitor its operation. Most browsers are programmed to accept cookies; however, you can set your browser to refuse to receive them or notify you each time you receive a cookie. However, we would like to point out that some parts of our website may not work properly in case you have rejected cookies.
Web beacons. On some websites or emails, the Company may use a common Internet technology called web beacons (also known as “action tag” or “clear GIF technology”). Web beacons help analyze the effectiveness of websites by measuring, for example, how many visitors a website received or how many visitors chose a particular part of the website. Web beacons, cookies and other means of identification do not automatically collect personally identifiable information about you. Only if you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as a registration application or email, will automated media be used to provide further information about your use of the Websites and / or interactive emails for the ultimate purpose of improve their usefulness for you. If you wish to prevent the receipt of cookies so that you cannot be identified anonymously while browsing our websites, you can set your browser to refuse the receipt of cookies or to notify you whenever they are sent to you.
Web beacons, cookies and other means of identification do not automatically collect personally identifiable information about you. Only if you voluntarily submit personally identifiable information, such as a registration application or email, will automated media be used to provide further information about your use of the Websites and / or interactive emails for the ultimate purpose of improve their usefulness for you. By accessing and using our Services, you agree to the storage of cookies, other local storage technologies, beacons and other information on your devices. You also agree to access to these cookies, local storage technologies, beacons and information from us and the third parties mentioned above.
Finally, we inform you that our Services use social networking add-ons (“Plugins”). When you use a Service that contains add-ons, your information may be transferred from your device to the social network administrator. We cannot control the data collected by the add-on. If you are connected to the social network, your use of our Service may be reported to your social network account. If you follow the prompts for add-ons, for example if you select “Like”, “Follow” or “Share” or if a comment is written, the information may automatically appear on your social media profile. Even if you are not logged in to your social network account, add-ons may pass on your IP address to social network administrators. We would advise you to consider the above when using the internet.
16. NEWSLETTERS – NEWSLETTERS
The Company, through its website, uses your e-mail address (e-mail), provided you have given your consent, to advertise its products and services. You reserve the right of access to your personal data held by the Company and to the data of your consent, in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the relevant implementing National Law.
Newsletters are sent only to users and subscribers who have chosen to receive them and are fully technically compatible with the mailing regulations.
The Company provides Newsletter subscribers with the ability to unsubscribe from the recipient list. When a subscriber chooses to unsubscribe from the recipient lists, then his email is permanently deleted. The e-mails of Newsletter subscribers are used for this purpose only and for no other purpose. The newsletters that the public receives by subscribing to the mailing lists are the intellectual property of the Company and are therefore protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions.
17. PAYMENT METHODS
The online store laceboutique.gr cooperates with the National Bank of Greece through payment services with credit / debit card. All Maestro credit / debit cards, Mastercard, Visa American Express, Diners are accepted.
All payments made using a card are processed through National Bank of Greece “Simplify e-Commerce” electronic payment platform and use TLS 1.2 encryption with 25-bit encryption protocol (Secure Sockets Layer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key.
PayPal processes payments to complete the sale.
Pay on delivery
Through this payment method, you must pay the corresponding value of the goods of your order upon receipt by the cooperating courier company. COD is valid only for shipments of products within Greece.
Bank account deposit
The online store laceboutique.gr cooperates with Alpha Bank, EuroBank and the National Bank of Greece for the payment service through bank deposit. Pay for your order by bank deposit in the following accounts:
ΙΒΑΝ: GR08 0260 2660 0005 3020 1086 392
(Account No.: 0026 0266 5302 0108 6392)
NATIONAL BANK OF GREECE
IBAN: GR54 0110 4510 0000 4510 0920 458
(Account No: 45100920458)
IBAN: GR60 0140 5600 5600 0200 2007 460
Beneficiary name: ΧΑΡΑΛΑΜΠΙΑ Γ. ΝΙΚΟΛΟΠΟΥΛΟΥ
In case you decide to pay by depositing money in our bank account, you must follow the corresponding option in completing your order and then deposit the exact amount in the above account. Also, to expedite the sending of your order, be sure to send the deposit receipt by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention: Depositing an amount from any other bank in addition to the ones mentioned above implies transaction costs, which will be borne entirely by the buyer. In these cases, the buyer must choose his full charge with the costs of both his own bank and any other costs arising beyond the amount of the purchase as it appears in his order. Respectively, in case of a refund to any other bank, the buyer is charged for all the costs of the interbank transaction. In similar cases where the above term is not understood and in order to avoid charges, please contact our Company before proceeding with any disbursement of money for the purchase.
18. SHIPPING METHODS
The shipments are served with the courier company Geniki Taxydromiki and are sent throughout Greece.
The shipping costs charged to the buyer of the product are €5 and are automatically calculated during the registration of the order.
Orders from €80 and up are not charged shipping costs.
COD is charged €2 for all shipping methods.
In case of refund to the customer e.g., from a change of opinion then he will be charged from the above shipping costs even if these were not initially charged to him from the purchase of a product over € 49. These costs are 3 € for the initial shipment and an additional 3 € for the return, ie a total of 6 €. The return costs can be set up with your own courier company.
In case of shipment abroad, please contact us in order to inform you about the shipping costs, while we remind you that for shipments outside Greece, we do not provide cash on delivery.
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE THE ORDER?
All our orders are served and shipped immediately with their final placement within the following hours:
Monday Wednesday Friday until 17:00
Tuesday Thursday Saturday until 14:00
Otherwise, they are sent the next working day.
Our orders are delivered in 1 or 2 working days throughout mainland Greece and in 2 or 3 days in island areas.
Please always check the quality of the product upon receipt so that it is not damaged during shipment. In this case, inform us immediately and do not pick it up from the carrier.
Our store guarantees the quality of the product before sending it.
Withdrawal before Receipt of the Goods
- Before sending / receiving the Goods – The cancellation is possible by sending an e-mail to the email address email@example.com or by phone at (+30) 2621023323 (contact hours according to the working hours of the Company). After the cancellation, the Company will proceed with the process of returning to each of you interest-free the amount that may have been paid.
- The refund will be made either by credit of your bank account, or by credit of your credit / debit card, depending on the means of payment you used for your initial transaction, unless you expressly agree otherwise via email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If it is done with credit of your bank account, we would ask you to inform us via email and specifically at email@example.com for your account number (IBAN), the bank where you maintain the account and the name of the beneficiary as it is mentioned in the booklet.
Sometimes there may be a credit card / debit card delay that may be due to the bank. Please contact us either electronically at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and at the phone (+30) 2621023323 (contact hours according to the working hours of the Company), if you have not received your credit within 14 calendar days.
Withdrawal after Receipt of the Goods
- After sending / receiving the Goods – As a registered user of the Online Store and if you are a natural person (consumer) who prepares the sale for personal use and not for the service of your individual activity (commercial, business, craft or free professional), then you have the possibility to return the sold Goods free of charge (excluding shipping / return costs (courier, transport, or other means), which you undertake, with the exception of the first return of Goods / of your order which is free, and without having to Tell us the reason why you wish the return of the Goods, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Goods. Return Form-Guide with the delivery of the Goods / s You will send us your return (s) to the address 16 October 23rd srt. Pyrgos, 27131. above fourteen (14) calendar days (receipt of dispatch date: the stamp of the courier or post office or in any other case, the date of receipt of the Good (s)). The above right of withdrawal does not apply in cases where the price of the Goods has been paid at the physical store of the Company at the address 16 October 23rd srt. Pyrgos, 27131 and at the same time, these have been received from the said physical store, as the sale is not considered to have been done remotely.
- For hygiene reasons are not returned and are not changed:
- Socks and tights
- In the event that you exercise the above right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned exclusive period of fourteen (14) calendar days, you have the option to select any other Merchandise of equal value to the price of the originally selected Merchandise. In this case, our Company will send you a relevant confirmation email (e-mail) regarding your request. Our Company will process your request for replacement of the selected Merchandise within one (1) working day and in case of replacement, will send you the new Merchandise within five (5) working days from the date of sending the above confirmation email (e-mail) in accordance with the terms hereof.
- In the event that you exercise the above right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned exclusive period of fourteen (14) calendar days, you have the option to further use your credit balance for four (4) months. In this case, our Company will send you a relevant confirmation email (e-mail) regarding your request. Our Company will process your request for the use of your credit balance and will send you a confirmation of your credit balance within two (2) working days from the date of sending the above confirmation email (e-mail) by mail to the delivery address that you have given.
- In the event that you wish to exercise the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned exclusive period of fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the Good (s) and if you do not wish (i) to choose any other Goods of equal value the price of the originally selected Merchandise (s) or (ii) use of credit balance and the Merchandise (s) returned to the Company under the above terms and conditions within fourteen (14) working days from the date of receipt , the Company will proceed with the process of returning to each of you interest-free the amount paid within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt by the Company of the returned Good (s). The Company is entitled to suspend-withhold the return of the price until it takes back the Goods (s).
- The refund can be made either by credit of your bank account, or by credit of your credit / debit card. If it is done with credit of your bank account, we would ask you to inform us via email and specifically at email@example.com for your account number (IBAN), the bank where you maintain the account and the name of the beneficiary as it is mentioned in the booklet. For security reasons, the holder of the account number must be the same person who appears on the receipt / purchase invoice for the Goods you have returned to us. Sometimes there may be a delay in crediting your credit card which may be due to the bank. Please contact us either electronically at e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and by phone (+30) 2621023323 (contact hours: 10:00 – 18:00, days: Monday to Friday), if you have not received your credit within 14 calendar days.
- The Company takes every possible measure so that all Goods (regardless of type) are specially and carefully packed in order to reach you without damage. The Company is also aware that fragile and / or sensitive items are included in the Goods and for this reason it takes all necessary measures (in cooperation with its suppliers and carriers) so that these items are sent in special packages that protect them. completely free from any damage during transport and / or storage. In very rare cases, however, there is a risk that one of the Goods will be damaged when it is sent to you. Also, in very rare cases there is a case to receive Goods with a defect. For this reason and regardless of your above right of withdrawal which is not affected, we invite you to check the products upon receipt.
- In case you receive the Goods without expressing any specific reservation it means that you have unreservedly received the Goods from the Company. However, in case you find that there is damage and / or a defect in the product, then given the Company’s responsibility for actual defects according to articles 534 et seq. (+30) 2621023323 (contact hours: 10:00 – 18:00, days: Monday to Friday) and / or at email@example.com stating us if you wish to have a new product sent to you for replacement or if you wish to use it your credit balance for four (4) months, or if you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal. In case you wish to exercise your right to withdraw, the refund of the paid money can be made either by credit of your bank account, or by credit of your credit / debit card. If it is credited to your bank account, we would ask you to inform us via email and specifically about your account number (IBAN), the bank where you maintain the account and the name of the beneficiary as mentioned in the booklet. For security reasons, the holder of the account number must be the same person who appears on the receipt / purchase invoice for the Goods you have returned to us. Sometimes there may be a delay in crediting your credit card which may be due to the bank. Please contact us if you have not received your credit within 14 days.
- In the event that the Goods you received are proven to be defective from its manufacture, then for shoes, clothes, and clothing accessories you have the right to request their replacement with the same or another product of your choice and / or use of your credit balance for four (4) months, or interest-free refund of the money paid if the Goods you wish to replace are not available, provided that you send the relevant electronic order no later than 14 days after receipt. For this reason, you are obliged to keep and store the guarantees of the Goods without which the terms of the guarantee and the relevant benefits cannot apply. The Company, for your convenience, provides you with the opportunity to be informed about the authorized repair points by telephone (+30) 2621023323 (contact hours: 10:00 – 18:00, days: Monday to Friday) or via e- mail firstname.lastname@example.org during working days and hours. In any case, the specific warranty conditions provided for each product apply, and the warranty expires when its estimated time has elapsed. Also, some Goods available through the Company can only be supported by their manufacturer. In this case, the Merchandise will be sold with the warranty of its manufacturer. For this reason, please contact the manufacturer first for matters relating to the Goods. If the manufacturer is unable to comply, the Company will refund the purchase price of the specific Goods, but will have no further obligation under the law.
Withdrawal / Return Procedure
- The procedure for the return of the Goods that you have ordered from our Online Store is simple and is carried out according to the steps described in the Return Form and the return guide form. Specifically, the customer receives a Return Form which lists the details of the order (number), the ordered Goods, the number of the sale / purchase document and the date of issue as well as the details of the customer. notes the reason for the return – what he wants to do (refund, credit, replacement with the same, replacement with another, etc.) instructions of the Return Form-Guide.
- In order for the return of the Goods / Goods to be valid (defective or not) the above procedure must be performed and the relevant documents (Return Form – Return Form-Guide) accompanied by the returned Goods (s) are received by the Company within the time limit set in the Return Policy (article 12) for each case of return of Goods.
- In any case where return, replacement and / or repair of a product is provided for in accordance with the provisions of Article 12 below, the Goods must necessarily be accompanied by the original proof / purchase invoice. For all the above cases the Goods must be in the condition received by the buyer / user, complete and without damage and their packaging must be the one that normally accompanies the Goods (s) to match the Company codes) and be in excellent condition, along with all the documents that accompanied the product (eg Shipping Receipt, Invoice, Retail Receipt, etc.).
ATTENTION: There is no refund for discount products that you will find in our online store. But you can replace it by choosing any other product.
20. OTHER TERMS
The protection of personal data is governed by the principles of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the relevant implementing National Law.
Any of the above terms becomes contrary to applicable law, automatically ceases to apply, without in any way affecting the validity of the other terms. The Company may enter into an agreement for the assignment of its obligations to an appropriate third party. All notifications must be made in writing by hand or by mail.
The above terms constitute the entire agreement with the Company, which reserves the right to modify or renew or delete all terms herein, without notice. The modification or renewal will take effect as soon as this text is informed of any change.